iPhone5 FeaturesHere are some of the other features that we can expect from the iPhone 5:The dimensions are calculated to be: 4.33″ x 2.36″ and .27″ thickness at the top and .21″ at the bottom, whereas the dimensions of iPhone 4 are: 4.5″ x 2.31″ x .37″
- · Face Recognition Security
- · 4G/LTE support – According the AT&T documents leaked by LulzSec, the Apple iPhone 5 will offer 4G and will be LTE (Long Term Evolution) network compatible. LTE is a project of the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), and is the latest standard in the mobile network technology.
- · A new, sleeker body design
- · OLED screen
- · Scratch proof and shatter proof screen
- · Wireless sync with iTunes
- · Extended battery life
- · Flash support
- · SIM-Less Phone – According to International Business Times, it is rumoured that the iPhone 5 will feature a new SIM-less design with 2 to 3 internal antennas for CDMA and GSM compatibility, which will make it a “worldphone”.
- · Physical Keyboard
- · Increased Ram (from 512MB to 1GB)
- · New Multi-tasking Look
- · HD Audio
- · Built In GPS
Apple definitely wants to fight back against Android smartphone makers like HTC and Samsung, and perhaps it is why the new iPhone 5 will host some of the outstanding features.